Sorry, but have another fuel tank question. I searched the archives for "tank sealing" but did not find a direct answer to my situation. I just bought a RV4 in the "quick build stage" and the fuel tanks have the "WHITE" stuff for sealing the tanks. It was applied very neatly and was not "SLOSHED" all around inside the tanks. It appears to be only along the seams and pertinent places. My question is this....... Could I or even SHOULD I apply the black proseal on top of the white stuff?? Or should I use the method in one of the posts and meticulosly remove the white stuff and then proseal?? The posts I've seen seem to address the "sloshed tanks" for recommended removal of the white stuff. But like I said mine were not sloshed but seem to have been applied the way proseal is recommened to be applied. So, any input would be appreciated, Thanks, Tom in Ga.

Tom,
You need to remove the white slosh compound. No matter how "neet" it was done, it will eventually come loose. We have stripped quite a few tanks that were done well. It sounds as though you still have the rear baffle off the tanks. Now is the time to do it right.