Ron B.

Well Known Member
Recieved our RV-10 emp kit today. Unfortunately, the HS skins were damaged in shipping. Everything else OK. Time to get busy.
Ron

Thanks, builder# 40796. This is my fourth project. First was a Zenair 701 to which a friend finished and is flying. He is a partner in the RV-10. Second was a Rotorway Exec, sold last spring. Third was a 180 hp SuperCub on amphibian gear, been flying since July 06 , 215 hrs so far. And now four of us are about to start on a cross country aircraft.
Ron

Ron, I think I met you at the Stanley fly-in a couple of years ago perhaps.
Did you have one of the Cubs on amphibs?

Paul

Thanks, builder# 40796. This is my fourth project. First was a Zenair 701 to which a friend finished and is flying. He is a partner in the RV-10. Second was a Rotorway Exec, sold last spring. Third was a 180 hp SuperCub on amphibian gear, been flying since July 06 , 215 hrs so far. And now four of us are about to start on a cross country aircraft.
Ron

I'm just up the road (its all relative in NS) at Waterville, NS with flying RV7A. Perhaps we could meet up some time?

Steve

Paul, I was indeed one of them, and my friend Allister was the other. Allister is another partner in the RV-10.
Steve, we've flown into Waterville several times, even did an overnighter coming back from Greenville Me. fly-in ,last fall due to weather. I have a grass strip ,2000' wide, smooth, come on down. It's in the flight supplement, CLE4, under Lower East Pubnico, Yarmouth County.

Paul, I was indeed one of them, and my friend Allister was the other. Allister is another partner in the RV-10.
Steve, we've flown into Waterville several times, even did an overnighter coming back from Greenville Me. fly-in ,last fall due to weather. I have a grass strip ,2000' wide, smooth, come on down. It's in the flight supplement, CLE4, under Lower East Pubnico, Yarmouth County.

Hey Ron

I grew up in the Greenwood/Kingston area, and even lived in Barrington for a couple of years as a kid. I always got a kick out of how many "Pubnicos" there were :) It seemed to me that you could take your pick of Upper/Middle/Lower + North/East/South/West + Pubnico, and wind up with a real place name.

SteveH: I spent two summers in Waterville flying Gliders with the Air Cadets ('80-'81). Man, you could get some good lift off of the Michelin plant there.

Cheers