Nugget

Well, you can add another RV-8 builder to the list. I pulled the trigger on the empennage order today and expect the tailkit to arrive next week. Really looking forward to this and all the interaction with the other builders here.

Welcome Mike!
Let the compressor and rivet gun commence operation :D
Hope you enjoy the process.
What are the builder numbers up to now?

Builder Number in the mail

My builder number is in the mail, but I was put back on the RV builder path by a 15XX builder. His RV-4 is pretty sweet.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the fray! Always good to see another -8 in the gaggle!
Best of luck and enjoy the journey!

Welcome, Mike! Have fun with your empennage. It goes together too fast, and before you know it, you'll be thinking about the next kit.

Let us go and fill the world with RV-8s. :D

It's Here!

My -8 emp arrived today courtesy of a very nice FedEx lady. I explained what was in the two boxes ... and every one of you folks would have been nodding your heads ... yep, yep, we know exactly what's in the boxes! Not so much for the nice FedEx lady. She was looking at me like I was an idiot. She simply could not comprehend she was looking at the tail section of a 6g, two-seat airplane. NOT a model airplane, a REAL airplane. She was very :confused: I almost laughed out loud it was such a funny scene. I did warn her she would probably be back with more parts!