Walt

Well Known Member
These are such awesome panels I wish I could just keep them all ;)

This is just your "basic" VFR panel with the following:

Dual 10" touch, G5 backup, GMC307 AP control panel, GMA245 audio panel, dual GTR200 coms, full ADS-B In/Out with GTX23ES, GPS20A and GDL39R,
GI206 AOA indicator. New Tosten stick grips, TCW BU Battery, B&C alternator to keep the electrons flowing.

KW-G3X-1200.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you place the panel braces that usually go where the screens are? Could you maybe post a picture from behind the panel?

Thanks!

These are such awesome panels I wish I could just keep them all ;)

This is just your "basic" VFR panel with the following:

Dual 10" touch, G5 backup, GMC307 AP control panel, GMA245 audio panel, dual GTR200 coms, full ADS-B In/Out with GPS20A and GDL39R,
GI206 AOA indicator. New Tosten stick grips, TCW BU Battery, B&C alternator to keep the electrons flowing.

Hi Walt,

"Basic VFR panel" indeed!

It is nice to see the G5 and GMA 245 products announced at SNF this year already showing up in panels.

Hope you get a chance to try out that Bluetooth music with music equalizer and bass boost on the GMA 245 before you let it go. That is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

This posting may cause some customers still waiting on their backordered G5 and GMA 245 products to ask "when?". We apologize for the wait some are experiencing while we work through the backlog for these products and thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
Where did you place the panel braces that usually go where the screens are? Could you maybe post a picture from behind the panel?

Thanks!

I'll grab some behind the panel shots before the plane leaves and post them tonight.

Behind the panel view; the longitudinal supports extend from the "extended" rack mount angles to the subpanel where I mounted vertical angles on each side of the radio stack cutout. With the cable attachments and the panel bend at the bottom I saw no need for supports on the bottom. The panel is very secure and rigid however I also didn't want to over-support the panel either, in the event of an accident I want it to collapse rather than impale.

I loaded these pics up on Picasa, let me know if they don't show up for some reason.

IMG_7645-1200.jpg

IMG_7650-1200.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! Please feel free to send as many pics as you are willing. I need to plan out locations of things and have a pretty similar setup + a GTN.