tdhanson

Well Known Member
That makes two now. First was just an old kit at a great price. The next one was fairly local (3 hr drive to Redding from Sacramento CA). It was completed and ready for avionics/engine. All the fiberglass was done. I was going to go see it but didn't due to family constraints on my time. Called a day late and it was sale pending. Called back and there was a possibility due to buyer medical issue that it might fall through. A long week later it was confirmed sold to someone down south in Los Angeles area.

Now a long two weeks that I've been moody and depressed. I've been saving for a couple years but something always seems to make a demand of my time and money such as household repairs/upgrades.

Debating whether to wait for another or just buy a kit and start building. Argh.... If that recent buyer finds they have remorse, contact me

How long to build from scratch.... :(

Be carefull

Hi

Just a word of caution....... be very careful buying a part build kit, its only a bargain if it has been built right. We all make mistakes in building........ some really big ones get hidden.

I bought a part built six and only made an offer on it because I knew the builder had scrapped a wing, so the offer took into account the cost of a new wing.

Make sure you get anything you are considering thoroughly checked.

If you build it and fly it ...

If you build it and fly it it will be a pivotal event in your life - you will be changed by the experience - in a very good way. "IF" is the key word here.

Bob Axsom