RPorter

Hi my name is Ross Porter, and i'm a junior at Jennings County High School. Im sure you have heard of the eagles nest program from bob kelly (videobob). I am the currrent project manager and am enjoying every moment of it. A fellow builder and i just got back from oshkosh where we spoke at the vans aircraft dinner. Thanks to all for the support on our project, i cant tell you how much i appriciate it!

Welcome Ross.

Now, if we could only find another 100 or more of you!

Like the guys who built SEXII in South Africa, under Rudi Greyling's supervision...One now has his license and 2 soloed her!

Welcome to VAF,

Glad to have you aboard Ross! It is young folks like you that are the future of aviation, and we all need to do whatever we can to get more like you involved. One of the future goals of the "Friends of the RV-1" organization is to foster RV-12 Building projects among teens (after all, the organization will have a short useful life it is only about the RV-1.....).

Paul

You are welcome!

Hi my name is Ross Porter, and i'm a junior at Jennings County High School. Im sure you have heard of the eagles nest program from bob kelly (videobob). I am the currrent project manager and am enjoying every moment of it. A fellow builder and i just got back from oshkosh where we spoke at the vans aircraft dinner. Thanks to all for the support on our project, i cant tell you how much i appriciate it!

It is a privilege to be able to help those that are interested in aviation.

Just follow my tag line.....

Great to hear from the program

It is nice to hear from those in the program.

What would also be great if each and every one of you in the program would make sure and tell your friends and family across the country that they should have such a program in their high school.

Enjoy the program. And say hello, and thanks, to Bob for us.

We would LOVE to be able to use the plane for training, although that depends on who buys it. Someone local would be nice, though. We plan to get these kind of projects started in schools around the nation. Several have shown great interest already.

18 here and am a senior in highschool, about to start the journey as well! Welcome