dmat

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Hi All,

I just wanted to let everyone know, IT's OFFICIAL!.... Cranford Aviation Supply and Fairings-Etc.com are now One. (Cranford Aviation will be no more and I will be taking on the Fairings-Etc. name)

The acquisition has been a work in progress since early this year and Steve Barnes couldn't have been a better teacher/mentor/friend throughout the process. Steve will still have his hand in the business as we both want the business to flourish and grow.

I am in the process of merging the two websites on the backend but there shouldn't be any interruptions in shopping/placing orders. (International orders need to be taken over the phone)

I would like to thank all the members of VAF in your continued support and I hope to be releasing new items shortly. (PS: check out the classifieds... I just released a new lightweight tailwheel) :geek:

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:
Hi All,

I just wanted to let everyone know, IT's OFFICIAL!.... Cranford Aviation Supply and Fairings-Etc.com are now One. (Cranford Aviation will be no more and I will be taking on the Fairings-Etc. name)

The acquisition has been a work in progress since early this year and Steve Barnes couldn't have been a better teacher/mentor/friend throughout the process. Steve will still have his hand in the business as we both want the business to flourish and grow.

I am in the process of merging the two websites on the backend but there shouldn't be any interruptions in shopping/placing orders. (International orders need to be taken over the phone)

I would like to thank all the members of VAF in your continued support and I hope to be releasing new items shortly. (PS: check out the classifieds... I just released a new lightweight tailwheel) :geek:

Thanks,
Dan
Best of Luck Dan!

Good news! Now I will get my free nose wheel intersection fairing Steve sent 13 years ago :) kidding of course...

Vlad, Steve and I spoke about it while I was out in Cali. I’m more than happy to send you one!

D