RickWoodall

Well Known Member
Anyone mind suggesting a source for this?
ACS etc dont seem to sell them and I can only find BandC as a source. I called and got put on hold for a bit and then told their two sales people are busy, please call back later. So, I went to their webstore and to get a lousy $32 worth of stuff they wanted $35 to ship. That is insane. It would fit in a bubblewrap envelope. I hate it when suppliers rip you off on shipping. So know I just have the grumpies on and need one of these somehow someday in the near future.

Anyway...where did you get yours? thanks.

Most stuff from B&C can be shipped USPS Priority Mail for $7.95.

It is not clear on their webstore how to do this till you try to checkout. Once you get to the shipping page, you can change your shipping method to USPS....

B & C is a good place to deal with. They always get my order out fast and have never made a mistake.

Like any small business during the holidays, they might be a bit streched on answering all the calls.

Any BUSSMANN distributor should be able to sell you the ANL fuses and bases. Not sure but Stein may sell them as well.

Last edited:
I will echo Brians comments about B&C. Good people to deal with. If you happen to have a West Marine in your area, they are another source for the ANL bases and fuses.

Canadian ANL source

Rick
I bought mine from Forest City Surplus out of Ontario. They have limited selection but they are very cheap. Otherwise try a marine supplier or car audio installer.

Matt

I suggest MIDI fuses

The ANL fuses and holders are quite large and heavy. They're rated for 300+ amps which is overkill for an RV. The MIDI fuses are a better fit, IMHO.

Here's the battery power distribution panel I put in my RV-4 last year:
http://www.cameron.com/~kcameron/rv-4/Pics/2009-09-28--10.10.10/00001.jpg

There wouldn't have been enough room if I'd have used ANL fuses.

I got mine at Allied electronics. I can't find the holders on their web page right now so here's a link at Digikey. Just google "midi fuse" and you'll see a lot of links.
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Cat=655422&k=midi%20fuse