Ron B.

Well Known Member
Other than an overseas telepnone call anyone know of a way to get in contact with Andair. I was in contact with Felicity on this forum late last year but she must not be logging on as I have not got a responce. She gave me Chris's e-mail address but it always comes back with destination computer was not reachable in the queing period.
Thanks Ron

Hi Ron,

Apart from the UK phone number - 44 2392 473945
there is a UK fax number - 44 2392 473946
a general email address - [email protected]
and a mailing address:

Andair Ltd
Unit 15 The Tanneries,
Havant,
Hampshire
PO9 1JB
ENGLAND

As I'm sure you've read before, the recommended approach is to pick up the phone and call. But do remember the time difference which I think will be +5 hours for you in Nova Scotia, i.e you should call before 12 noon your time which is 5pm for Andair.

The Andair website says they'll be attending Sun'n'Fun and Oshkosh in 2009 so anyone planning on going to either of these events will be able to speak to them face to face.

Regards,
Steve
In the UK, 30 miles from Andair

Thanks Steve
I might get to Sun & Fun again this year, if so I'll get the information on which extention I need for my FS20X7T valve purchased from Van's. I'm getting conflicting part # and want to get the correct one with all the shipping that is involved.
Ron