I have tried numerous times to E-mail Andair with questions, but have not received one reply...does anyone have contact information that they have had luck with? :confused:

I have tried numerous times to E-mail Andair with questions, but have not received one reply...does anyone have contact information that they have had luck with? :confused:

I am trying to get an answer about my fuel pump upgrade they don't reply their mail. I will be on holidays in a few week, maybe I will use my free airline ticket to travel England and kick some a$$:D

Unfortunately, some vendors don't do email well. Andair seems to be inconsistent in this area. In the past I found them to be quite responsive via telephone.

bob

I am trying to get an answer about my fuel pump upgrade they don't reply their mail. I will be on holidays in a few week, maybe I will use my free airline ticket to travel England and kick some a$$:D

Unfortunately $$ is not a valid currency in the UK its ??.

And you have to kick some ar$e in British english otherwise the Association against cruelty to Donkeys will not like it.

I met Andy from Andair a few weeks ago at Aero in Friedrichshafen and had a chat with him. He seemed a reasonable guy. However, I must admit, that not replying to emails and other non communication plus failure to deliver on promises made does not cut it with me. I am sorry for those of you that are having problems. I will try and talk to Andair and see if I can find anything out.

OK, just got off the phone with Andair (I got through first time). I spoke to Chris and told him about the negative publicity that Andair are getting because of not returning communications. He is going to have a word with Andy.

Lets see if any response is coming out of the UK from Andair.

great service from Andair - and Monday was Victoria Day

My experience with Andair has been excellent - prompt relies to e-mails, and they happily exchanged one part that I had ordered and didn't need for another.

Also, in England (and Canada) Monday was a civic holiday - Victoria Day - to celebrate the great good and civilizing influence that the Victorian British Crown brought to many parts of the world. So, Andair was most likely closed yesterday.
Bill Brooks
Ottawa, Canada
RV-6A finishing kit