MichRV10

Well Known Member
Just wondering if anyone ordered anything from Andair at Sun n Fun?
I ordered 3 items paid cash and havn't recieved them. I e-mailed with and inquiry about my order on May 4 2008 He responded that he would get it right out. As of today no parts and no further response to e-mails.

Andair response

Andair makes beautiful stuff, but their customer service is notoriously spotty.

I ordered several items from them at OSH a few years ago, and wound up cancelling the order about 10 months later (they had never charged my credit card). They didn't respond initially to e-mails, but responded promptly (by e-mail) to a fax. I bought those items from Van's.

Last summer, I ordered some fuel caps with custom engraving from them. I repeated my tale of woe, and they assured me it would be better.

The fuel caps showed up exactly as promised and look perfect.

If you can get through to them, they will do the right thing, if a little bit slowly.

Just wondering if anyone ordered anything from Andair at Sun n Fun?
I ordered 3 items paid cash and havn't recieved them. I e-mailed with and inquiry about my order on May 4 2008 He responded that he would get it right out. As of today no parts and no further response to e-mails.

This matter has been extensively dealt with in just the last week in this thread. http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=29969