Larco

Well Known Member
Maybe someone in England can help. I have Emailed Andair twice and have had no response. Maybe someone local there could please call and pass this on to them. The vender here suggested that I contact Andair for spare keys. I am not expecting them for free, I just want to have spares. Thanks for any help, Larry

Hi, I just received two locking fuel caps for my RV from a vender here in the states. I really like your products and this vendor did a great job of engraving. My question is: They came with 2 keys, I for each cap, I was expecting 2 for each cap so where or how can I acquire 2 more keys? The locksmiths here do not have the blanks. CODE A490

Thanks, Larry Schneider
6182 W Pontiac Dr.
Glendale, AZ 85308
602-770-7561

Hi Larry,

Send your email to : [email protected] if she is not on holiday ... she always replies ... Here in UK .. lots of companies shut down for 2 or 3 weeks ... no idea if Andair does .. but email Felicity and give here 48 hour to reply ...

Thanks for the help. I will try the email first and then skype.

How are you doing Doug? Hope you are having fun with the plane

Larry

I suspect Andy and Felicity will be at Oshkosh for Airventure. They can probably bring anything you need with them for collection.

Last edited:
Just got an email from Felicity with the needed info. Thanks Felicity.

Will post the good info on a new thread.

Thanks everyone for the help. Larry