miyu1975

Well Known Member
I want to take advantage of the andair group buy and purchase a fuel valve. How do I do this? Also, how much is the valve. Do I just call them?...thx all

Andair Fuel Valve

Ryan,
VAF Forms have had frequent mention of the group by and have had a link. 'Believe thats how I got my order in. I responded to another post on the forums by asking for compelling reasons to also get the Andair Selector/Fuel valve. Nobody chimed in so I am still undecided. Why do you want to go for what's got to be some extra money for the Andair valve?
Kim Roberts
Thompson Falls, MT
9A slow build, am not to far from rolling the canoe

Providing the link to the thread would have been more helpful...here it is:

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=49809

instructions, pricing, email contacts, etc., are in there, as is a link to the Andair site itself so you can look at all the selector valves.

I'm planning on the same thing...Andair pump/filter + fuel selector valve (because everyone I've talked to who has them likes them, the quality seems much higher, and they look about a billion times better than the Van's selector).

Group purchase

Did mine just before Christmas, using their on-line web store. Followed up with an email to Chris, and received a reply within hours.

The discount applies to the pump and filter only. Non European purchasers save on the VAT (Tax) too.

I did not ask how many units have been sold though. I understand, they plan to ship in January. A deposit in GBP for the equivalent of US$100 has been taken from my card.

All very simple...

Did the Andair group buy orders get filled?

I had sent an email to Chris at Andair during the group buy and totally forgot about it until today. I was never contacted by Andair, did these orders get filled?

still shipping

I recieved my care package from Andair this past week which included the group buy pump, plus gascolators, selector valve etc. From some up front conversations with them I knew it would be a while, and asked for short updates once in a while (always answered in a day or so).

So no worries, they're shipping them. Maybe shoot them a quick email asking for an update, but expect it soon I would expect.

I was late getting in on this group buy....no go for me...chris said no more new orders...:(

Hey Ryan, I did have a few guys say dump the Vans fuel valve because it looks like something from the the plumbing isle of Home depot as one buildr put it. However theres been such a big switch to the Andair fuel valve that Vans has it in their catolog now. Thats what I did . I have the QB9a so i sent it back and got a refund but I think the Andair was $ 18o more but Your first problem with the fuel valve you'll be saying like should HAVE GOT THE ANDAIR. I did sign up for the group buy at Andair in Nov and Chris is a ggreat guy there. He really helped me as well as othe builders with their pics of the installation. Vans now sells the new mounting hardware for the Andair fuel pump and filter. I thinks its $ about $89 and change. Sort a cool that Vans is taking that direction toward Andair. They make parts for the Airbus program i hear. Ron in Oregon, down the street from Vans.

Hey Ryan. Ron from Oregon here again. get a hold of Peter MCCUY at . www.myrv9.com. He sent me pics of the old Vans fuel pump and his new Andair and i think you will be pleased at the fine workmanship. Tell Peter i sent you. hope it helps Ron in Oregon

New Andair for sale $150

I bought a Andair Fuel selector valve from Van's. Never been used. I am buying another one with a AUX port, so I won't need this one. Anybody is interested?