dbuds2

Well Known Member
Mine has just decided to not come on. I checked and cleaned every electrical connection, fuse, switch, including the fancy aluminum 3 pin connector (mine has the controller separate). Thought I had it corrected, but no joy.

I believe it's not getting power/signal from the controller. Mine has always made an electronic hum/squeal when first powered up, then the pump comes on. I'm thinking my controller has pooped out.

Waiting on a response from Andair. Anyone else have this experience? Anyone have a broken pump with a working control for sale?

Thank you Andair

Great customer support. I sent my pump/controller to Andair and in less than 2 weeks they returned a new pump/controller with no charges. That is a great surprise. Thanks Andy, Owen and Jenny. :)

I had an issue with mine due to it sitting on the shelf for 1+ years before installing it. It would make noise but didn't pump fuel. Sent it to Andy and had a repaired pump with the new controller within 2 weeks. The new one is apparently "self-priming" for up to 15 seconds but I have not found that to be the case. Seems the mechanical pump on my IO-360 does a much better job at sucking air than the Andair.