ron sterba

Well Known Member
Just getting ready to install Andair fuel/filter in my 9a QB. Anybody run into any problems? Should I know any HEADS-UP? .Any Advice or pics would help me. Thanks Guys!!! Ron

Ron,

I'm working on this right now for my 7A. Download and print the 7-page set of installation drawings from Andairs website. The one thing not shown in the drawings for all the "A" RV models are the brake lines that run under the front floor cover alongside the fuel line. You'll have to cut or notch the angle stiffeners to allow the brake lines to run underneath them. I don't have any pics yet; progress has been very slow for me lately because of work and other pressures.

One of the best documentations I've seen, though, is on my friend Steve Lynn's site. He has lots of pictures of his installation:

http://www.mykitlog.com/users/display_log.php?user=sglynn&project=607&category=5215&log=96145&row=116

Good luck on yours!

Andair for Bruce

Hey Bruce.
Great pics I thank you so much! I started the fab on the F982d,c,e,. The timming was perfect. Tomorrow I will start on the pump/filter mount.I'll let you know how it goes.
Ron in Oregon. Bruce where do you live?