IowaRV9Dreamer

Well Known Member
I went to mount my Andair fuel valve and learned that it doesn't come with attach hardware :confused:

It looks like the valve body is set up to have nutplates riveted to it. The clearance holes are set up for #10 screws.

Is this what others have done? I was thinking of using #8 screws instead. I'd like to find a good looking screw :eek: since it will be visible on the face plate. Have others used stainless, cap heads???

Any info or pics would be great!

Andair valve

I have just ordered my Andair valve - with extension for the RV-10 to keep the fuel lines low in the 'heat' tunnel. Tim Olson mounted his using three angle brackets and nutplates. I plann to mount the valve using a homemade bracket of sheet aluminum with nutplates to hold it to the sides of the tunnel. I'll make a cutout hole for the valve stem and holes with nutplates on the bracket to hold the valve in-position. As for the selector, I will probably countersink the screw holes and use flush stainless screws.

Dave - sent you a PM

The screws I used where 10-32 by 3/4 long stainless steel panhead screws from the local hardware store.

For those yet to buy their Andair Fuel Valve.......

Countersunk holes in the fascia plate is an option if you order your fuel selector via the Andair website.
May save the skin on your knuckles.

Last edited: