Bluelabel

Well Known Member
So, last week I posted about some frustration I was having with a return to Andair and about 3000 of you read it and many chimed it.
In fairness, I need to post the follow up and conclusion to my situation.
To sum up, I messed up my fuel selector, sent it back, they couldn't repair but offered to replace at a discount. All was good until there was some confusion over the arrangement of fittings, communication broke down and I was left trying to get some help and was quite frustrated.....then a month goes by.....(just to be clear, in my previous rant, I never ever implied that Andy or anybody at Andair was ever anything but very nice when speaking on the phone with them...)
The follow up is.... After re-establishing some good communication, and with the help of a fellow RVer across the pond (thanks Jan JANRV6UK), we were able to straighten everything out. Felicity @ Andair not only shipped me a new valve with all new fittings and an extension for a really good price, plus she threw in both versions of the top plate and covered overnight Fed-Ex back to the states so we could stay on schedule(It literally made it with 24hrs to spare)... But the valve is back in the plane, and we were able to move forward as planned. In communicating with Felicity, it became clear that they are aware that due to a shortened staff, their customer service can be lacking, but they are trying really hard to remedy that and that basically, right now they are doing the best they can while focussing mostly on just making a great product and filling orders.... As she put it.... "Not too many valves come back for any reason"....
So, was it a smooth transaction?, no. Was it a little stressful?....yes. Did they step up to the plate and remedy the situation? Absolutely... Would I do business with them again? Yes indeed....
Below, my buggered valve and my new one.... Happily back in my hands...

34zg229.jpg

2yo8t8l.jpg