Daniel S.

Well Known Member
Hey all.
does anyone know where I can get a small assortment of an470ad rivets? I'd like to get just few rivets each of various sizes. I made an oops and need to go up a size on two rivets. But I'd like to get a good assortment of sizes to have on hand. I searched the net but came up empty handed for such a thing & I'm kind of on hold for two rivets.
Thanks all.

I think Van's sells rivets in increments of .01 pounds - that's like 20 to 30 rivets each, and they tell you how many get for each size at that increment.

Dave

Spruce has some

Aircraft Spruce sells an assortment of AD rivets, not sure if it is enough for your purpose. They describe what is included.

Chris Olsen
RV-4 N2ZK

Also, the really weird thing is that Van's does't have -5s listed, they only list -3,-4 & -6's... Guess, I really screwed myself with needing a -5, seems to be somewhat of a rare size... Good thing I found some locally. :D... I have a rivet cutter that I haven't used yet... But maybe I will get some long rivets to have on hand for cutting down. MIles- Thanks for the that, It didn't even dawn on me. duh!:eek:

Rivets

PM me your address and requirements. I will likely toss in some between size diameters as well