flyboy1963

Well Known Member
Doing a simple spin-on filter conversion, but seems less than simple to find a couple crush washers and gaskets.
Lyc lists......................

76510 crush washer ( vernatherm)

LW-12795 gasket ( under adaptor plate)

5578426 crush washer ( oil sender)

anyone have an easy way to find the right washer AN #'s?

thx

Doing a simple spin-on filter conversion, but seems less than simple to find a couple crush washers and gaskets.
Lyc lists......................

76510 crush washer ( vernatherm)

LW-12795 gasket ( under adaptor plate)

5578426 crush washer ( oil sender)

anyone have an easy way to find the right washer AN #'s?

thx

Why not just call Bart in Kamloops and have them send you the needed items? :)

Spruce.

08-76510
07-03312

The last one on your list is an AN900 dash something copper crush washer if I remember correctly. Look for the AN900 on Spruce and pick the right diameter.

simply wonderful!

Spruce.

08-76510
07-03312

The last one on your list is an AN900 dash something copper crush washer if I remember correctly. Look for the AN900 on Spruce and pick the right diameter.

thanks Bill, I guess I could get out the calilpers and go that route for the last one. I'm some distance from the field, with no parts there, so just want to get it right before I pull everything apart, and am grounded for a month!
....especially if I wait for Bart to come home to Kamloops! :D

A "crush" washer is not the same as a steel flat washer. It acts as a gasket and is made to deform [crush] when the fastener or sender is tightened up. Generally they look like flat washers but will be made of either copper or aluminum. You can use the AN900 series aircraft part

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/eppages/an900.php

or simply go to the local auto parts store and show them the old ones. They can match you up four new copper sealing washers. No real need to use "aircraft" parts for that item.
Charlie
PS Your local Harbor Freight Tools center will sell you an excellent assortment of copper sealing washers [approx 100] for about $7