RVDreamer736

I'm New Here
Hello everyone, i am a pilot from the phoenix valley who has a huge love for vans aircraft but does not have the ability to buy one right now. So my question is, can anyone tell me a way to get into an rv, ride/ rent or anything i may not have thought of to fly an rv without first buying one myself. This may be a dumb thread but i want to go up so bad that i figured it was worth asking. Thank you for any info and have a safe rv filled weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to VAF!!!!

Garrett, welcome to VAF:D

There are a lot of RVs in Az, not sure what part of the state you are in, but probably one close.

Hopefully, someone will speak up, and you will get a chance to catch the fever big time.

You can go to the factory in Aurora Oregon and pay $50 (refundable if you get a kit) or hit them up at a show like Sun N Fun in Lakeland Florida at the end of this month or go to Oshkosh.

You can also see if a local pilot would be willing to take you up.

I'm not quite local but if you're up in Flagstaff on a good day we could probably arrange something. I know there are a lot of RVs in the valley, surely someone will take you up.

Haha i do have i pretty girl who i can bring with me , and i will cover all fuel cost plus a little extra. Just cant stop thinking about getting up in one.