Larco

Well Known Member
I just received a part from Eric at Just RV Parts www.justrvparts.com and unknown to me I had paid to much postage. I find a note and the extra money in the package. Thank You Eric, Larry

It's refreshing to hear something like that nowadays, it shouldn't be but it is. Every once in awhile you hear about someone doing what used to be normal everyday honest living. Good on ya Eric for showing integrety and honesty in a world that doesn't feel thats necessary anymore. It only takes a few people to spread the word that theres an honest businessman around before that businessman gets all the business he can handle.

My brother installs marine electronics. When he was first establishing himself in Newport Beach, CA (a wealthy yacht owners paradise) he 'simply' did what was right. His installations were clean, done right and at a fair price. He didn't have the money to advertise, turns out he didn't need it either. Just so happens honest working guys like himself had been rare around there. He soon had more work than he could handle to the point that what people wanted to pay him for his good work was so off the charts he was actually embarassed to take it.

Thanks for posting this Larry. A guy like Eric deserves the recognition and business.

Mike

Last edited: