LettersFromFlyoverCountry

Well Known Member
Curious if anyone else has experienced the bolt that attaches the the trim servo to the aft bulkhead (through spacers) too short to allow a cotter pin through the castle nut or whether it's just me?

I've filed down the bushings as directed but I'm not comfortable with it and plan to install a larger bolt.

Curious if anyone else has experienced the bolt that attaches the the trim servo to the aft bulkhead (through spacers) too short to allow a cotter pin through the castle nut or whether it's just me?

I've filed down the bushings as directed but I'm not comfortable with it and plan to install a larger bolt.

Bob - I don't remember there being an issue with the trim servo tray bolt. I do remember needing to do a lot of fine filing on the bushings with a diamond jewelers file though.

Have you measured the bolt to verify that it is actually an AN-37 in length?

Happy building,

Bob,

I don't recall an issue there or hearing about anyone else with one. Agree with double checking the bolt length.

John

On page 11-07 Figure 3 My drawing shows a AN3-35
is there a change in the Drawings

Joe Dallas

Bob,

I don't recall an issue there or hearing about anyone else with one. Agree with double checking the bolt length.

John

Last edited:
So what is the difference between AN3-7 and AN3-35?
I would have thought you could tell which it was without measuring.