brianwallis

VAF moderator
For all of you that missed the fly-in at the Watsons farm (49fd), you will have to visit next year! I cannot speak enough about their hospitality and manners. RV's showed up and so did a pair of Stearmans (for an impromptu air display). A F-22 pilot did a guest appearance in his 180. David and Janice did an outstanding job and I will be back next year! David was kind enough to let me fly his own pride and joy starduster too biplane( that was a BLAST!). She was beautiful! His RV-8 under construction should be done before too long. I hope they continue this tradition. I give today's fly-in at the Watson's farm (fairly smooth 2000ft grass strip) a 10 and I'll be back. See you all next year!
Best
Brian Wallis

What a great fly-in, we had a great time and the Bar-BQ was fantanstic (Kast Net resturant from Crawfordville, gotta give them a plug).

Deb and I are looking forward to next years already!

Next year

Sorry,we couldn't make the fly-in, but our next door neighbor here at the airpark passed away and the service was Sat. Hope for next year.
However, don't forget that our annual RV fly-in BBQ is Sat, the first of Nov. at Loves Landing Airpark (97FL). Hope to see you all here.

Watson Farm Fly-in

A heart felt thanks to all that came to our home and enjoyed the beautiful September day Saturday. There is just something very special about RV people. Janice and I hope that you enjoyed yourselves and we want the RV community to know that our home is always open. Also, thanks Doug for maintaining this website....it does so much for RVers. Van owes you plenty!!

David and Janice Watson