Bob McNatt

I'm New Here
Aloha, i moved to Cebu, Philippines from Maui in May to relax and enjoy some local flying. i have had a dream to build an RV 7 or a 4, or the 3 and after seeing DR's columns, that sounds pretty neat. unfortunately i found out that the Philippines is not conducive to flying experimentals, so i may need to find a US location to hang out and build, or build it here and ship it there, hmmm. Kind of ironic since the quickbuilds are made near Manila. Oh, and I heard thru the coconut wireless here that the quickbuild operation here is shutting down cuz of the economy. Only about 70 QBs left in the inventory. For all of our sakes i hope Vans keeps rolling along in any event with all of the great products.

Oh, and I heard thru the coconut wireless here that the quickbuild operation here is shutting down cuz of the economy. Only about 70 QBs left in the inventory

first, hello, and welcome to VAF!!

2nd, does anyone have any more to add to this? i'd be interested to find out.

i plan to slowbuild, but i wonder what impact this will have on rate of sales for Van

Van's vendors

I spoke with a major Van's vendor this week who said that the vendor network for Van's is running at about 50% volume from last year.

I have no way to confirm this, so TIWAGOS.

Oh, and I heard thru the coconut wireless here that the quickbuild operation here is shutting down cuz of the economy. Only about 70 QBs left in the inventory. For all of our sakes i hope Vans keeps rolling along in any event with all of the great products.

No confirmation on this yet? This is a pretty strong statement...

MB