hecilopter

Well Known Member
The website is no longer there, he doesn't respond to phone calls or emails. His overseas supplier says Bill has not paid him for several models. This is an email I just received from Winston Uy - the overseas supplier.

Hi Rusty,

I'm sorry but we are supposed to be doing custom planes for him but he hasn't paid us yet for several models we have already done and delivered since August. I couldn't contact him either. Can you search google for bill briley, you can find his website in there. We are an overseas company and we have a limited means of contacting him.

regards
winston

Just a heads up! Does anyone else have an outstanding order they have not received?

If so, you can contact Winston Uy email: [email protected] and have it finished. He made me a good deal on paying for it again.....

Last edited:
Received Mine

I did receive mine a couple months ago and Winston did a great job. I do believe Bill is active duty military so that might be the issue.

Jim

If he is active

military duty then I wish him the best. I don't quite understand why he would not have paid/informed Winston though if he is deployed. He said nothing of it when the orders were placed.