LAL

Friend
Folks,
My wife and I head to AK from Denver in a couple weeks. Two requests: First, if any of you have WACS that are recent or current which otherwise would be going to chart-heaven, I'd be interested in talking to you. Buy? Trade? Give them a good home?
Second, for those of you who have made the trip, I have always found asking for wisdom on both ends of the continuum is pretty useful. Thoughts from the "I'd do it differently next time" to the "sublime, best practice, etc" end would be most welcome via post or private note.
I have a few of those for Colorado and the mountain west, if I can be of help to anyone happening to be heading this way.
Regards,
Len

Folks,
My wife and I head to AK from Denver in a couple weeks. Two requests: First, if any of you have WACS that are recent or current which otherwise would be going to chart-heaven, I'd be interested in talking to you. Buy? Trade? Give them a good home?
Second, for those of you who have made the trip, I have always found asking for wisdom on both ends of the continuum is pretty useful. Thoughts from the "I'd do it differently next time" to the "sublime, best practice, etc" end would be most welcome via post or private note.
I have a few of those for Colorado and the mountain west, if I can be of help to anyone happening to be heading this way.
Regards,
Len

My maps are outdated, made the trip 3 years ago. I did not fly the "trench" as its known and the most common route. I flew GPS direct from Prince George BC to Whitehorse YT nonstop. Not a "conservative" route, mostly high mountains and wilderness the whole route.