N79PT

I'm looking for someplace to park my RV-6A for a long weekend the end of September in the West Chicago 'burb area. My wife has a reunion in Glen Ellen. I've never been there, thinking about Dupage (DPA). Any recommendations?

Thanks. Greg

Old Stomping Grounds

Lived in Glen Ellyn for 24 years. DuPage is decent, though I have heard that Schaumburg has been redone and is real nice as well.

I live in Naperville, which is southwest of Gen Ellyn, and am based @ DuPage. KDPA is your best be for a trip to this area.

If you need any assistance, I can be reached @ 630-308-7476

Thanks!

Appreciate the info and any other local knowledge. This will be the longest trip for my RV (discounting the ocean voyayge from Hawaii). We will probably make it a two or three hopper (wife's bladder is challanged). Hopefully 6 hours of flying from Double Eagle.

Just stopped at Dupage for the KOSH trip and they are great. Gave us a ride to the room and then gave us a cell number for the morning pick up, took less than 10 mins for pickup....we were very happy and would stop again. They did all they could to make us happy (4 ship ). There were a couple times the price of fuel on the trip was not a concern because of the service we received. 2 airports gave us cars to use. ( TN-KRNC-for lunch and GA-KTVI- overnight) If you get a room ask for the "crew" rate at the airport.

Sal
Lakeland FL
N898SC