Pmerems

Well Known Member
Advertiser
I was sent this and I thought I would pass it on. Hopefully it will not offend anyone. If so I apologize in advance.

Why Airplanes Are Easier to Live With Than Women

Airplanes usually kill you quickly ~ a woman takes her time.

Airplanes can be turned on by a flick of a switch.

Airplanes don't get mad if you do a "touch and go."

Airplanes don't object to a preflight inspection.

Airplanes come with manuals to explain their operation.

Airplanes have strict weight and balance limitations.

Airplanes can be flown any time of the month.

Airplanes don't come with in-laws.

Airplanes don't care about how many other airplanes you've flown before.

Airplanes and pilots both arrive at the same time.

Airplanes don't mind if you look at other airplanes.

Airplanes don't mind if you buy airplane magazines.

Airplanes expect to be tied down.

Airplanes don't comment on your piloting skills.

Airplanes don't whine unless something is really wrong.

However, when airplanes go quiet, just like women, it's usually not good

Paul

funny

My Wife is rolling around the floor at the moment....Which means your gonna get it later...:)

...and my wife is currently out (10:50pm) doing her night flights for her PPL with about 15hrs so far. She just soloed the other day and was stoked. I'm going to end up with a fully qualified co-pilot (more qualified than me at this point) as opposed to a detractor :).

Pmerems said:
I was sent this and I thought I would pass it on. Hopefully it will not offend anyone. If so I apologize in advance.

I am really offended....hahahahahahahahahah

If you don't have humor ......life is not worthed...

Very good,

Pete :D

LOL! My wife walked by the office and said, "What are you laughing at?" Ummm, nothing dear. ;)

A friend of mine and I were looking through Pacific Coast Flyer (aviation newspaper), when we came across an add for something that had a woman in a bikini posing in front of an L-39. My friend pointed at the L-39 and said, "Those are expensive, but those (pointing at the woman) are reeaaaally expensive." :D

I actually own a couple of T-shirts with those words of wisdom on the back. Some guy been selling them in the Fly Market at KOSH for years. Trouble is, they have a small graphic of a girl sitting on the wing of a :eek: Long EZ :eek: on the front of the shirt. Now if it were an RV .....

Sure gets interesting comments while waiting in line to checkout at the local Walmart :D

PIC

I saw a couple wearing almost matching t-shirts at the OSH fish fry this year. His shirt said "PILOT IN COMMAND". Hers said "IN COMMAND OF PILOT".

Steve