robbieattaway

Does anyone have info about the Airpark on Skinner in Cypress, TX? Property for sale on the airport.

Last edited:
Airport on Skinner

I used to drive by that airport everyday to and from work. It is called Dry Creek. I know of several RV's there, but do not know about the property. Grass strip in good condition with lights. Will try to get more info if you like.

Dennis Conner
VAF 471
RV7A
Very slow build except QB fuse.

Aim for the open field.

Well, I don't live on the airpark or even have a lot there, but I live a mile away and am kinda familiar with it;

It's a beautiful grass strip, well maintained, lighted, good drainage. The house in the ad listed above is on the airpark, but not really convenient to the runway. It'd be a bit of a taxi to get to the runway, over a small bridge... there are some shrubs and trees that might need to be cleared so ya don't whack a wingtip. And as I recall, there isn't a hangar with that house; it appears there's plenty of room for one, but several trees would need to come down. The house/hangar in the ad with all the airplanes out front is a different house towards the north end of the runway; looks like that pic was taken during the fly-in they do once or twice a year. And if this isn't the property in question, then I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about...

http://www.ts07.org/