Kyle Boatright

Well Known Member
For those of you needing a backup handheld or just a good non-XM GPS, the Airmap 600C is on sale at multiple outlets for $299 plus a $50 mail in rebate.

An excellent value, IMO...

And now back to my endless decision making loop on what to do about my *next* handheld GPS:

- Buy a discounted 396?
- Wait for a nex-gen (better value) XM option?
- Forget XM, I've survived without it this long?

For those of you needing a backup handheld or just a good non-XM GPS, the Airmap 600C is on sale at multiple outlets for $299 plus a $50 mail in rebate.

An excellent value, IMO...

And now back to my endless decision making loop on what to do about my *next* handheld GPS:

- Buy a discounted 396?
- Wait for a nex-gen (better value) XM option?
- Forget XM, I've survived without it this long?

I'm selling my 496 for $1750. Bought it in May of this year. Installed a 696 a few days ago. And have always liked XM weather! :D

I could always use that 600C for a backup, though! :)

L.Adamson --- RV6A

XM

Once you go for XM, you'll never want to be without it. ... if only for Bluegrass Junction! Great flying music!

This post did create a sale last evening.:D My 696 is on the left side of the cockpit until a complete panel re-work can be done. My wife.........the "navigator" can't see it well. Therfor, considering the features and pricing of this Lowrance, I bought one for the right side.

L.Adamson ---- RV6A