RV Jerry

Well Known Member
I wanted to share a couple of good experiences with Airflow Performance , I needed repairs to a bendix RSA5 injection system ,called Airflow Talked to Don he said to send unit in ,this was Monday morning I overnighted to AFP. Normally an o/ h takes several weeks but Don sensed I was in a hurry he o/ h unit and I had it back and on the airplane Friday and at a great price .Great service
On anthother occasion I sent a injection system in for o/h at a great price, after a couple of weeks after receiving unit I received a refund check of $230.00 what a surprise nice to see business people like this

Fuel Injection 101

Jerry,
If you get a chance you should try the three day course they put on. I just finished an educational and fun weekend. Don takes the time to give the theory of fuel injection and you get to run tests on his calibration equipment. Colleen prepares the evening entertainment with food and beverages for the participants and spouses.

Jerry,
If you get a chance you should try the three day course they put on. I just finished an educational and fun weekend. Don takes the time to give the theory of fuel injection and you get to run tests on his calibration equipment. Colleen prepares the evening entertainment with food and beverages for the participants and spouses.

I second that. It's a great experience. :D