fstringham7a

Well Known Member
Hi to all

Need Help! I have turned the garage upside down trying to find my install manual that came with my Van's purchased Airflow Performance fuel pump kit. I am doing the electrical tomorrow in the AM so if anyone could get me a copy someway some how I would greatly appreciate your help.

Frank @ SGU RV7A Wiring

Its in the blueprints also. I can't remember what sheet number. If its the electrical all it has is a power and ground. Don

RE:Thanks

yakdriver said:
Its in the blueprints also. I can't remember what sheet number. If its the electrical all it has is a power and ground. Don

Thanks for setting my old memory straight. My concern was wire size/amps/....etc.

Frank @ SGU RV7A Wiring

I know someone else will have the instructions handy but without looking I think it is 14ga wire and a 5amp breaker. Don

RE:Thanks

Capflyer said:
Frank,

I e-mailed the manual to you directly. It is a MS Word document.

Mike R.

Mike yhanks for the help and the quick reply. The wire to and from the pump is just....as you all know one of the many spaghetti parts to the wiring process. :eek:

Frank @ SGU RV7A Wiring

RE:For the record!!!!

Late last night I am in need of info......early this AM I have it in hand. Ya just got to love this RV build community! :D Especially this forum. I really don't know how you pioneer builders that did this before the net got the job done. I do know that this forum, great builder web sites, and the net in general have been a life line of support to me.

For the record the info sent to me by Mike states, " This pump package will draw 5 amps at 12 VDC. The pump should be protected by a 7 to 10 amp circuit breaker. Electrical wiring to the pump should be a minimum of 16 awg. The pump is supplied with 14 awg wire."

So again thanks. Now I will head to the garage for another day of spahgetti bowl connections.

Frank @ SGU RV7A Wiring FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!