AircraftWraps

Well Known Member
We received several messages yesterday via our facebook about unanswered emails. It appears that we made a "small business" oversight regarding these email accounts. Outfitting with our apple products from the PC base has caused issues.

From the actual host servers we see your emails. There are MANY! We will begin responding to these emails. Thank you for your support and patience regarding this issue.

Of course we get hit with a back log of unanswered emails 1 day before Rob Holland shows up with his MXS to be wrapped in less then a 6day period!? :eek:

We currently have 3 aircraft in various stages of wrap and Rob's MXS will be #4. I'll personally be in the hangars 12-14hours a day while Rob's plane is being wrapped. Do to this, initial responses will most likely be from our newest employee... Desiree... My wife. You all have seen her on the tail ;)

Apologies for the email issues and we will work to correct them.

Regards,

Scott

I also would like to note:

Rob is not sponsored by AircraftWraps. After discussing our aviation specific wrap installation procedure and the team's background, Mr Holland has decided to become a client just like our RV, Lancair, Corp Jet clients.

The endorsement of his confidence in our product gives us great pride.

If AircraftWraps can handle this:

http://www.ultimateairshows.com/

We can handle anything!