Rhino889

Well Known Member
Hey everyone,

Aircraftwraps and especially myself would like to publicly thank Doug for creating and managing VAF for our RV community.

This internet stuff is kinda scary for a grease-monkey / pilot such as myself. I contacted Doug over a year ago regarding advertising. I became so busy with experimenting and wrapping that I lost sight of exposing pilots to our product.

I seriously only bought the advertising in case somebody flying formation with me spoke about my plane being wrapped. I wanted to be able to engage in the conversation and not feel like I was selling my product on a site operated by a small business without giving them their fee.

Doug welcomed us at 8am friday... 1 hour later we had talked to more pilots then the week prior.

Companies: If you have something that benefits the experimental community... email Doug and give him your advertising fee! You will not regret it!

Here at AircraftWraps: my phone and email gets turned off while eating breakfast and taking my kids to school. It also gets turned off while having dinner with my wife and kids.

With that look into my life: I understand Doug is providing for his family and has a daughter excelling in college.

As we continue to take deposits we are committed to purchasing additional advertising features on VAF supporting this amazing forum that Doug has created.

Sincerely,

Scott F
Rhino889 RV8 Builder and Driver
Founder of Aircraftwraps.com

[ed. Thank you Scott. You're very kind. v/r,dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree

I have been a member on VAF for quite a few years. When I built my RV-9A, this site was invaluable to me. In fact, I probably would never have gotten past the empennage had it not been for Doug's site. In recent years, I became a moderator to help out a little besides paying my annual "dues". Last year I became an advertiser here as well, more as a way to continue to support Doug and this site than as a way to bring in more business. That said, I certainly bring in business that I would never have seen had it not been for being on VAF.

Thank you Doug for a great site and a great community! :D

Scott---I was in your shoes several years ago. Doug welcomed me into his VAF family, and my life has been ALOT different.
Tom

Hey everyone,

Here at AircraftWraps: my phone and email gets turned off while eating breakfast and taking my kids to school. It also gets turned off while having dinner with my wife and kids.

Thanks. Wish more people in the world understood the value and integrity to this concept. Plus that statement alone makes me believe in the character behind the business. If I ever need this type of service you are on the top of the list.

Mark

Last edited: