BHunt

Well Known Member
I saw somewhere that Aircraft Wraps has a Lincoln, CA location. Have asked them a couple times, but haven't got an answer. They did write back to say they are in Reno but didn't answer the question. Anyone have more data?

I think there is an affiliate of Aircraft Wraps at Lincoln (KLHM). They did a presentation at our EAA chapter (1541) meeting. One of our EAA Board members has a RV-6 wrapped. Not sure if it was done by them.

Last edited:
Oh ok. Did they go by a different name? I'm in UT and from CA, so it would be best to find a place on the west.

Oh ok. Did they go by a different name? I'm in UT and from CA, so it would be best to find a place on the west.

No it's still Aircraft Wraps. It's just there second location that opened on the West Coast in Lincoln California in May of this year. The original is in Florida.

I would check with Scott at Aircraft wraps on how the spin up of Bobo signs is going on becoming Aircraft Wraps West.
I have the Lincoln plane that was done by Aircraft wraps a couple of years ago. Scott was nice enough to meet me with his crew in PHX and wrap it. Only too three days! and that includes the disassemble and re.

Did some digging on the subject and here's what I found out.

Jeremy at Bo Bo Signs in Lincoln wrapped a little single seater at Lincoln airport using product my sources indicate was supplied by Aircraft Wraps. So other than that, there is no affiliation at Lincoln with Aircraft Wraps that I am aware of, my apologies.

Jeremy is the guy who gave us a presentation at our EAA chapter meeting.

The RV-6 I wrote of was apparently wrapped at a location other than Lincoln. It looks cool.

Last edited:
Their Facebook talked of a Lincoln, CA location. I just bought an un-painted 8 and am looking to wrap it. I sent them some Facebook messages about the Lincoln location and for some design work. They said they don't do designs and, for some reason, won't give me an answer on the CA location. It shows in the FB app that they're reading my messages, just not responding. I guess Reno's really busy.

Last edited: