N523RV

Well Known Member
I recently submitted my Aircraft Registration form (AC Form 8050-1) and as feared it was kicked back for a minor mistake that I thought I would warn those who haven't registered about.

At the bottom of the form in the signature blocks you must PRINT your name below your signature. The form tells you this right about the signature block but if you aren't paying attention, it is easily missed.

Crossing the T's and dotting the I's.

N523RV said:
I recently submitted my Aircraft Registration form (AC Form 8050-1) and as feared it was kicked back for a minor mistake that I thought I would warn those who haven't registered about.

At the bottom of the form in the signature blocks you must PRINT your name below your signature. The form tells you this right about the signature block but if you aren't paying attention, it is easily missed.

Yea, I got bit by that same technicality. That particular bureaucratic requirement went into effect mere weeks before I applied and the paperwork was kicked back resulting in a time consuming and frustrating delay.

Rick Galati RV-6A "Darla"