TroyBranch

Well Known Member
Friend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o9H-pfxDuI

Got the camera fastened much better this time. Here is a little video of the towns and sites around Calgary. I much prefer touring the city by air over driving in all that traffic. It was a quiet day at Calgary International Airport, only aircraft I heard the entire time in their arispace was one Aircanada flight and the Hawk I police Helicopter. Not very typical for Calgary.

Make sure you select 1080P.

Thanks for posting the video Troy.

My son moved to Airdrie a couple of months ago. He commutes to Ft Mac and manages the aviation infrastructure for one of the oil companies there.

It's interesting to see the area where he lives.

Calgary in the winter vs Calgary in the summer

I enjoyed your winter flying tour of Calgary. I flew up there once in the summer..big difference in the appearance of the city and the surrounding country!!

What video editing program did you use?? Video looks really sharp..

Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12

This seams to work well. I can edit a video fairly quickly from start to finish so it is fairly user friendly. The only thing I really wanted was to be able speed up and slow down video and edit Mp4 files. This one could do that.

The prettiest time of year here is mid July. The canola is in full bloom and there is lots of colors all around. I hope to get some good weather soon for mountain flying so I can shoot some really nice video of the surrounding rockies. It's is pretty in the mountains any time of the year.

Nice video - I was sort of freaked out how fast you were landing until the video went back to regular speed! Looks like fun - and white up there. Sort of like around here. Thanks for the video. I enjoyed seeing someplace I have never been.