videobobk

Well Known Member
Friend
This Saturday, June 2nd, there is an airshow at North Vernon Airport, OVO in southern Indiana. This is to invite RV'ers. Note that this isn't just a fly-in, but there are going to be a number of good aerobatics demos, including the old "flying farmer" routine. Haven't seen that one in years! Also note that as in all airshows, the FAA will be there observing. 'Nough said. I would like to see a good turnout. This is a FREE airshow put on by Dave Bishop who has a fine airframe repair facility on the field. If you are considering paint, you might talk to him while you are here. He is a few hangars down and a great guy. Let me know if you are planning on flying in so we can hopefully prepare an RV area! I haven't asked if formations will be permitted but ask if you are interested. I believe the airport will close for the airshow at 2:00PM.

Bob Kelly, 3 hours left in Phase 1

Bob, I will tell our Huntingburg Flying Club about the fly-in and hope to see you there weather permitting. Looks like 30% chance of Tstms. on Saturday.

Squeak
RV7A
Jasper,IN

OVO Update

I should mention it opens at 9:00 and Bethel Baptist is serving breakfast and lunch. They do a really fine job! Hope to see you guys (and more) there!

Bob