pilotian

Well Known Member
Hey everyone,

I have currently been working pretty hard in planning an air rally in northwest ohio for June 9 this year. I plan on posting a new thread in a couple weeks with the link to our website and the name of the air rally etc... but i would like to real quick take a count of anyone that would perhaps be interested in joining in this air rally. It will be out of Findlay airport (KFDY). I plan to have perhaps some sponsored aviation vendors, a pancake breakfast in the AM for everyone while they plan their flight... then after the flight there will be a cookout and awards ceramony. Again I would just like to know how many of you guys take part in these type of events and what not!

I have been wanting to do something like this for while and thought this year would be the year to do so! The website is almost done but I dont want to post the link in embarrasment for its half done un organizedness!

For any of you guys worried about the distance of the course, its planned to be about a 200nm course.
Thanks

Not so fast!

First you have to get past the Moderator and join the OVRVators group. Then...you have to make sure our calendar is 'open' for that particular day.

The OVRVator Moderator is VERY picky about who joins the group....and, you'll need some 'RV' credentials :D.

Click on the link below....go to 'home page' on the left. Scroll down a tad and you'll see a link to join the Ohio Valley RVators Discussion Group:

www.rvrick.com

Ian,
Be sure to include the:

[email protected]

when you have the website ready.

We have over 800 members with many
flying RVs and other planes in our group.
Tom

Last edited:
As I sit here...

As I let my burnt cake I just made cool down, and my flanges in the garage need tapered... I have some time to reply!

SARL Event? Im sorry but I dont think I have ever heard of it. What does that stand for?

And thanks for the suggestion to get those guys involved! I was shooting to have around 100 aircraft do this but as many as I can get is more than great! Expect detail soon :D I hope to finish the site tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Keep an eye out for the post

Race not looking likely

We have made plans for the rally, although a race type thing would be fun to do it isnt looking like that is the type of event we will be able to hold this year! but I hope you guys still remain interested in a rally!

More details soon :D