RVTOY

Well Known Member
Yes, just painted but just feels like rigging slightly off. The plane was from an estate sale so I ended up not getting everything. So don't have the W-730 jig but it would seem that a measurement from the Spar to the bolt on bellcrank that goes to aileron pushrod should be sufficient. If I need tool is their someone out in SOCAL have one I could borrow for a day.
George
714-501-13ten

Yes, just painted but just feels like rigging slightly off. The plane was from an estate sale so I ended up not getting everything. So don't have the W-730 jig but it would seem that a measurement from the Spar to the bolt on bellcrank that goes to aileron pushrod should be sufficient. If I need tool is their someone out in SOCAL have one I could borrow for a day.
George
714-501-13ten

W-730 is only $3.85 from Van's...

Alternatively you can just fab up some spacers according to the dimensions on the plans.
Tom.

W-730 dimension

2-7/16 inches from aft face of spar to aileron pushrod bolt in bell crank.

Picture?

I'm finally up to the stage where I need the W-730 Bellcrank Jig, but for the life of me, we can't find it. I double checked the packing list (from 4 years ago), and it's listed and checked off.

Could someone do me a HUGE favor and post a picture of it? The figures in the RV-10 plans have it half hidden.

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff,

When you end up buying one from Van's buy two. It really is much more convenient having two and they are cheap.