airtoby

Anybody know what is going on at AFS? I have had a order for a 5600 since 4-13. They keep telling me they are waiting on AHARS

Have you called?

AFS is one of the most responsive and active companies in the RV World. Call or email them direct and you'll get a quick accurate response.

Very good people!!!

AFS is one of the most responsive and active companies in the RV World. Call or email them direct and you'll get a quick accurate response.

Very good people!!!

I concur. Trish and Rob kept me very up to date when there were issues with my order last year. Both are very upfront and transparent with the status.

Bob

Lots of people are waiting on 5600's. The deal is that they have been quite a bit more popular than they planned for, now they are making them as fast as they can - but sales are outpacing production for a little while. Not a terrible problem to have, but I'd say it'll be worth the wait. We've installed quite a number of them and customers are happy - though we'd all like to get them quicker! I'm not speaking for them, but as someone who's sold many of those boxes I know anytime stuff sells faster than it was made we get this sort of backlog for awhile until it all gets caught up.

Just my 2 cents as usual.

Cheers,
Stein

5600 woes

Thanks to all that replied for all the good words. I was starting to get cold feet.
Just wait my turn...:rolleyes:

photo.JPG

Your AF-5600 is calibrated and ready to ship as soon as we get an AHRS, this is your actual unit.

Since Memsic purchased Crossbow last year we have had increasing difficulty getting AHRS units in volume. The new AF-5000 units are proving to be very popular and we have just added two new OEM airplane manufactures, making this even more challenging....but we are working through it.

We will have an update in the next couple of days and your unit will ship this week.

Rob Hickman
Advanced Flight Systems Inc.