MNRVFlyer

Well Known Member
Hi All,

Working at SteinAir certainly has it benefits... one of them being that we are able to see some of the products in final beta. I installed the terrain on my AFS 3500s yesterday. WOW!!! What a beautiful map/terrain page. Here are a few pics... the flash pics don't to justice to this amazing
EFIS.

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

Back of Panel

Hi,

Someone had asked for a shot of the rear of the panel. Here is one with all of the avionics wires showing, but not all of the switches (lights, flaps etc...are pigtalied yet) connected. With a digital panel the wire count is greatly reduced.

DSC00020.jpg

Paul - What size are the backups

What diameter are the backup Airspeed and Altimeter in the picture and what models are they?

Thanks,

Hi,

Someone had asked for a shot of the rear of the panel. Here is one with all of the avionics wires showing, but not all of the switches (lights, flaps etc...are pigtalied yet) connected. With a digital panel the wire count is greatly reduced.

DSC00020.jpg

Man I hate you guys at Steinair!! I swear, that is exactly how mine was supposed to turn out. But then I got involved and well... Now it is a little better described as the rats nest! But it all works great, and afterall the harnesses that Stein made for me do make the rats nest look nice!

Travis

Man I hate you guys at Steinair!! I swear, that is exactly how mine was supposed to turn out. But then I got involved and well... Now it is a little better described as the rats nest! But it all works great, and afterall the harnesses that Stein made for me do make the rats nest look nice!

Travis

Travis,

If I didn't work for Stein mine would be just like as you describe yours. Function over form:D

Thanks. I had one of our panel guy go over it. He does nice work.

Very nice looking. I wish mine looked that good. Question though, my bundles along the bottom going to the circuit breaker and switches looks similar but what do you do if you need to replace a connector on one of the wires going to a switch or breaker? There doesn't seem to be any extra wire there? Don't ask why I'm asking:eek:

Very nice looking. I wish mine looked that good. Question though, my bundles along the bottom going to the circuit breaker and switches looks similar but what do you do if you need to replace a connector on one of the wires going to a switch or breaker? There doesn't seem to be any extra wire there? Don't ask why I'm asking:eek:

Hi,

There is enough wire to replace a connector once if I had to... hoping I don't.

paul