Veetail88

Well Known Member
Help.

I've now spent at least a half hour looking for an internal backup battery for my AFS 4500.

I see on their website that they have one listed for the 5500, but none for the older panel.

Of course, I could have missed it. It seems to me though, that I should be able to pick up something that will work from Batteries Plus and solder on the connector.

Anyone have information for me? Thanks.

Help.

I've now spent at least a half hour looking for an internal backup battery for my AFS 4500.

I see on their website that they have one listed for the 5500, but none for the older panel.

Of course, I could have missed it. It seems to me though, that I should be able to pick up something that will work from Batteries Plus and solder on the connector.

Anyone have information for me? Thanks.

Have you tried asking AFS? Rob and his team are usually pretty responsive.

I've not heard of anyone using alternative battery sources for the AFS4500 internal battery. But that doesn't mean it isn't feasible.

You need to call the guys at AFS. They are amazing. They have helped me through many questions so far. I have (2) 4500 in my -10. Would like to see a post on your findings.

They have them at advanced systems. It's the only place they are available I believe. Larry