Alan Erickson

Just to let you folks know: the company Affordable Panels, based in West Palm Beach, FL, is dealing with the aftermath of hurricane Wilma, and currently has no power or internet. Fabian, the owner, says he expects to be up and running again when services (not to mention roofs) are restored within a couple weeks, and will even attempt to get some orders moving by phone and drop-ship before then -- though I, for one, told him to prio me 'way below wife, kids, and repairs.

Fabian is a great guy w/ a great product, I sure hope he gets everything back together quickly.

Agreed, Fabian is an excellent person and a good person to do business with. Sure hope his family is OK before the business comes back to full speed.

Affordable Panels is taking phone orders

Today I called in a phone order with Fabian.
I only needed 6 items and he took the order
over his cell phone. He said nothing else was working yet.
He mentioned he has been shipping some orders and was
going to the post office.

Tom Webster

Fabian is Tops

I have dealt with several people in getting to the end of my RV-6A and Fabian was at the top. He is excellent. If you want excellent communication and service then go to Affordable Panels. Fabian is always going out of his way to communicate and assist.

If interested Here are a few more of my experiences:

Catto Props: Craig is a Good communicator but give a long lead time (4 - 5 months) His daughter was in an accident so that could have been the "slow" in my experience. An excellent communicator though, Never any doubts.

Grand Rapids: Still waiting. Give them plenty of lead time too. (3 to 6 mos)

Flightline Interiors: Abby is nice person and an excellent communicator as good a Fabian. She shares top billing with Fabian in my hall of fame. She will give you the delivery date when you place the order. She also offers very helpful suggestions. She is busy and organized and needs about a two month lead.

B&C Electric: Hang up the phone and the door bell is ringing with the delivery! (Not quite) but VERY Fast. Less than a week to the Houston area. Call them as they have several items that are not listed on their web site. (<1week)

AC Spruce: Also very fast usually < 1 week.

Stark Avionics: Good price, good communication by phone. Email a little slow (except for the "instant quote" email John has set up) I was very pleased with the service and the price. The GPS antenna was left out of the box when shipped. I thought "Oh, Rats! This will be a big problem." NOT SO! I called John Stark and he had it in the mail that day with less than a two minute phone conversation.

Hi-Tech Foam: Another good experience. Fast, Informative and helpful. Call to place the order and you get a lot of info from the phone call.

Vans: You have to have had your own experience there and it probably was good as was mine