philb

Well Known Member
Friend
Hi Guys,

Hope this will get Zac's/Geoff's/Bob L's/?'s attention - heading out of town early tomorrow for couple of weeks and want to get taken care of before I go...

Exactly what part of the -10's front upper seat pan should I include when sending seats back for custom covering? Do I include the geared cam that's part of the recline mechanism? Do I remove all the way down at the bottom where the side attachment joins with the bottom seat pan seat pan - those that have done this will know of which I talk....

Thanks!

You'll have to ask Zac or Geoff.

I'm just a satisfied customer and webmaster. You might want to PM them and perhaps they will read their email tonight.

I'm local to Geoff and he took my whole seat. I know that he has several different covering processes, depending the the type of seat cover you ordered. Sorry I couldn't be of more help on this one.

Bob

Phil,

I need you to send me just the front seat, upper frames. You can keep the gears and the bracket attached to your lower seat frame. If your seat is assembled, take out the two bolts on either side of the upper frame. This is easier if the seat back is set in the forward position, as if you are loading a rear passenger. This will release the pressure of the spring in the mechanism of the seat frame.

I will also need all of your foam as well as the rear seat pans. If you have any questions send me an email. I will respond as soon as I can. Which right now would be halftime of this NFL game!!

[email protected]