AX-O

Well Known Member
I bought the AeroElectric Connection book about a year ago. I finally got into my electrical system and I noticed that my book does not have the page I think I need. I am looking for the generic light aircraft electrical system drawing. It is called Figure Z-11. Their website shows a drawing from 2005. I found one from 2001 on the web. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

RE:pDF File ?

Axel

I think I have what ya need if I just knew how to get a PDF file up and running your way???? I have copied a June 2006 PDF Aeroelectric file that includes the Z-11 Diagram.

Stop the press Mike is not challenged like ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank @ 1L8 ...RV7A... Paint....Shot the first color today:eek:

I have a version of Z-11...

...in TurboCAD if you are interested, as well a pretty complete set of symbols if you want to draw your own schematics.

The symbols are laid out, and snap to, a 0.25 inch grid.... which Bob N's would not do when translated to TurboCAD from his web site .dwg files.

I seem to have lost my website after a switch to DSL and would have to e-mail them. Use my gilalex "at" earthlink "dot" com address if you want a copy.

My relatively simple panel - GTX320-KY97A-GX65-Dynon D180 - came out at about 18 sheets of schematics.

...in TurboCAD if you are interested, as well a pretty complete set of symbols if you want to draw your own schematics.

The symbols are laid out, and snap to, a 0.25 inch grid.... which Bob N's would not do when translated to TurboCAD from his web site .dwg files.

I seem to have lost my website after a switch to DSL and would have to e-mail them. Use my gilalex "at" earthlink "dot" com address if you want a copy.

My relatively simple panel - GTX320-KY97A-GX65-Dynon D180 - came out at about 18 sheets of schematics.

Gil,
Thanks however, I don't have CAD on my computer:(

I put 2 of those drawings together and made a few changes. Does this look acceptable:confused: I don't have much of an electrical system.
site1072.JPG