BlackRV7

Well Known Member
If anyone is interested in a little aerobatic training, the CFI who gave me my initial tail wheel training also does acro training and is coming to my airport next Friday to do a aerobatic training day. Ashley is a safety check pilot for Comair and flies a Christian Eagle competitively. He does his tail wheel training, and aerobatic training, in a nice Decathlon with a new BPE engine hanging off the front.

Here's the deal for next Friday. He is going to limit the class to 5 people, $140 per hour dry which includes a joint ground school and parachutes. The local FBO is going to fire the grill up and we will do lunch as flights allow. Again, he is going to limit it to 5 people and it's first come first serve. I am going to post a flyer at the airport this afternoon. He likes to give his initial aerobatic training in the Decathlon, as it requires you to use your feet to perform the maneuvers. If anyone is interested call me on my cell 859 625-2844 or email me at dana.overallcpa at gmail.com.

I can't make it due to work but post up again if he comes back to have another day. Acro training is on the short list for this year and $140/hr plus fuel seems as good as it gets.

Have fun and let us know your impressions from training.

If he isn't planning another acro day can you get his number and info so I can contact him (assuming you have a good experience to report back:D)