N402RH

Well Known Member
Now open for US customers, Advanced Flight Systems opens an online storefront featuring our Advanced Control Module and the ecosystem of plug-n-play avionics and airframe harnesses.
Those looking to build out their own panel can easily start their adventure with an ACM Jumpstart Kit which includes the basic harnesses everyone will need. Easily bundled kits available to add PFDs/MFDs, Radios & Navigators, Backup instruments, and much more.
Those early on in an aircraft build or panel upgrade can easily get the early components needed before the panel itself , whether creating your own adventure or having Advanced configure an ADVANCEDPANEL BYOPanel or ADVANCEDPANEL Complete.
If you are interested in having Advanced build your panel and/or avionics suite, learn more and get started here

https://advancedpanel.store/

AFS Webstore.PNG

Bought my panel for a RV 7 from Advanced and it has been working great with outstanding support, a web store should be a good next step ! Really don't understand how the ACM works but haven't had any problems with it.
Kirk S.

I Love my AF panel! It’s been a year now and it performs flawlessly. So many features I am still discovering. Thank you Rob and team for helping me through my first build and testing. I will call you soon to outfit our RV-10.

Attachments

• IMG_9718.jpeg
    IMG_9718.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9720.jpeg
    IMG_9720.jpeg
    982.1 KB · Views: 26
Could not be happier with the AFS panel set up in our RV-10. Service from AFS is as good as it gets.

IMG_5844 (2).jpeg