N402RH

Well Known Member
The following pictures were taken at 11am pacific time showing tropical storm Fay in Florida from my RV-10 which is safely in Oregon.

The weather can be displayed on any of the three EFIS screens in the plane with a push of a button. All EFIS, Engine, Navigation, Traffic, and Weather data is sent between the screens using Ethernet.

We will have a booth and the RV-10 at the Eugene Oregon Fly-Fest this weekend so if you are close drop by and see it working.

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

Rob Hickman
Advanced Flight Systems Inc.
N402RH RV-10 N401RH RV-4

Availability

Rob,

When will this weather feature be available? The pricing page on your web site indicated April 2008.....

Jason

I have been flying it for the last month without any problems in the RV-10. The only issue that is preventing us from shipping it to our beta testers is receiver activation. Dave has been working on the activation software bug and has assured me he will have it fixed this week. We have a number of customers with the receiver installed so we should have more people flying it in the next couple of weeks.

Rob Hickman
Advanced Flight Systems

No fair! You own the company. Three screens. Hmmmmmmph.

Looks really good Rob.

The weather can be displayed on any of the three EFIS screens in the plane with a push of a button. All EFIS, Engine, Navigation, Traffic, and Weather data is sent between the screens using Ethernet
Rob Hickman
Advanced Flight Systems Inc.
N402RH RV-10 N401RH RV-4