Veetail88

Well Known Member
This morning I was able to capture the image of the true Santa Claus and his sleigh. He stopped by to deliver my Christmas present! (to myself)

Here he is!

img2249xm6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And here's the goodies he brought me!! An RV-8 QB fuselage, wings and finish kit!!! How cool is that?

Of course I had to clamp on some tail feathers so it would look more like an airplane :) As my empenage kit is about complete, I figure today I went from maybe 7% complete to 56%! Not bad for 1 day's progress. (and a big check!)

By veetail88

Jesse Bentley
RV-8
Muskego, Wisconsin

Great Progress!

Jesse,
I wish that I could say that I went from 7% to 50+% progress on any of my projects! (my wife does too).
I see that there are some ski's gathering dust on the peg board, and based on the motorcycle wheels on the floor there must be a motorcycle project in waiting somewhere?
However, based on the snowpack in the pictures, I guess the scooter can wait for a while!
Build on, and good luck!

Too many toys?

Well, the scoot is in storage for the winter, but indeed, the snow skis are calling my name.

My day job seriously gets in the way of all the stuff I want to do!

Jesse Bentley
RV-8
Muskego, Wisconsin

Santa's bringing me a Craftsman rolling tool cart. This after Mrs. Santa asked, "hey, if you build this airplane will you need this?"

YESSSSSS!!!!!

:D

what else?

Luke,

My sentiment exactly!!!

You'd think the tight wad in with the white beard would have at least included an engine!!